30 January 2007

Worst. Horoscope. Evar.

Ok, so my Google homepage features a daily horoscope from tarot.com (I'm an Aquarius, by the way). Usually I look forward to reading them, even though I don't really believe in them -- I do find that my personality is very Aquarian, but I don't put a lot of stock in predictive astrology.

Still. Today's horoscope is pretty depressing:

"You may be despondent today for no apparent reason. The Sun's conjunction with Chiron in your sign can bring the failures of humanity into your life in such a way that you feel personally responsible. Consider that your eagerness to take on global issues may just be a way to avoid more personal ones. You have the potential to break through old patterns, but it may have to start with remembering an unpleasant aspect of your past."

Actually, I don't feel particularly despondent today, and I haven't really contemplated the failures of humanity today, let alone felt personally responsible for them. Given my horoscope today, I'm downright upbeat!

No comments: